For More Information: Signet Research & Consulting, www.signetconsulting.com
To continually raise the bar on performance, build a culture of accountability, and sustain success in a changing environment.
- Actionable knowledge against key performance measures
- Confident yet humble leaders, empowered teams
- Leadership, learning, and execution are integrated in the way work is done every day
- An agile organization that embraces change
When to Use:
- Where there are high stakes and/or complexity of interdependent actions and decision-making
- As a practical way to build or sustain a learning culture
- Built into existing operating cycles
When Not to Use:
- As a one-time, backward-looking postmortem
- With a team or who will not be expected to take action–focusing After Action Reviews (AARs) on creating reports or recommendations for others not present undermines the ability to use it as a living practice.
Number of Participants:
5–15 in a session (sessions can be cascaded to involve entire organization)
Types of Participants: